Step two...

The next phase of online self indulgence.
I made the mistake of monkeying around with my original BLOG located here http://here2ventandwine.blogspot.com/ and ruining it.
I am useless.
I am starting over..and here we go.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

...A FUCKING ALIEN!!

..says Gary Busey from Predator ii.

 Awesome flick..

 He might've been talking about Jonathan Kreisberg.

 Every so often a person comes along in life that just raises the bar.

 Kreisberg apparently still plays a weekly gig at a small club in NYC on like Wednesday nights...I need to make a pilgrimage and see this cat in person or I should cut my nuts off and be done with it.




The spot at 02:27-02:36...Alien..I says...


I just ordered this album as opposed to just listening to it on Youtube for free..

:o/

"Relaxin at Camarillo" is a C -Blues written by the late great Charlie Parker in around 1953ish....

Interesting to note that Camarillo was a mental institution that Parker had just been released from..lol....

There seems to be a recurring theme in my life but I try not to draw too much attention to it as I need my job...and hey I passed my psyche test!!

This guy is just about all I have been listening to lately.

 If it weren't for Youtube I never would've discovered him. I can't decide whether I am tragically depressed or amused over the fact that this sick performance of his has only generated 26,000 hits...




 ..Whereas 'the retarded horse clip' has reached 50,000,000..

 

Maybe it is time for the fucking world to end...really and truly

 

 It would be nice to see someone like 'The Edge' from U2 approach a guy like Jonathan and lay one of his many Million dollar bills on him and say 'Here dude...just keep working and don't worry about the rent...or 'The Retarded Horse'....
 But hey ...we wouldn't want to undermine capitalism or the ability to make money off peoples ignorance.

 My neck hurts and my amp is broken.....but there is beer in the fridge... sigh..

 

4 comments:

  1. "There is beer in the fridge..."
    Sounds like the title of a really cool tune...
    Get on it old man!!!

    I waited in line at the border tonight for 20 mins as some Pig-tailed POS bitch cbsa officer conversed with some Guido Wop in a truck sporting some fag-hole personalized plate truly indictive of his lack of a penis...then they swaped out agents and they had a arm flailing "hey everyone look at us f*ck the government, public, and Morin blatenly because we can" conversation prior to finally doing their fucking job. I was about ready to get out of my truck and beat them senseless with my $2.49 gallon jug of milk.
    You tell those useless c-words to buck the f*ck up...they aint worthy to change the urinal pucks at the industry theatre after a hard night of pissin. Friggin overpaid useless shit covered taints...
    There...my formal complaint! Pass it along.

    BTW...is Kreisberg a Jew? You love the Jew music now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FWjQ_LA21Q

    Considering the fact that we are facing massive layoffs including losses in the Intel division and detector dog services at the busiest crossings in north american...I am going to go out on a limb and say to the wonderful public that we deal with on a daily basis that complain about the "minutes" they wait to cross from one country to the next so they can save what amounts to pennies on their milk and beer..that we don't care...
    Our US shadow has twice the staff that we do and our government is pulling resource from us at a time when we should be receiving more ..
    I wonder how many people returning from KOHLS have called their MP to ask questions about these cuts if not to outright voice their concern for what can only become a increased security risk to Canadians ..or North America for that matter.
    The next time someone decides to knock down a couple of buildings or blow up a shopping mall maybe the Olive Garden customers can point at their reflections in the mirror when trying to figure out whose to blame..
    But then again what the hell do I know about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen...If those mfer's blow up the Olive Garden it is gonna be all out war! That shit isn't funny!

    For the record...the "Jew comment" isn't a hate crime. It's comedy people. And funny shit at that. No different that the 2 legged horse with 500 000 000 hits So before anyones knickers get all bound up in their ass...find the humour and or f*ck off.

    People losing employment isn't funny. Not at all. But useless people now preaching "not fair!" or "Why me!" or "this is everyone else's fault but mine" need to realize and now will I suspect that there is little sympathy from a flock of lemmings.

    Our government is useless. No different that society for that matter. The world is doomed. Thank God for Olive Garden, Steelhead, Cheaper Gas and Krogers. Small flickers of hope in a vast Sea of Shit.

    To quote Mr Lehey... "Hear that Randy...It's the winds of Shit...They're a comin!"

    ReplyDelete