Step two...

The next phase of online self indulgence.
I made the mistake of monkeying around with my original BLOG located here http://here2ventandwine.blogspot.com/ and ruining it.
I am useless.
I am starting over..and here we go.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

What the hell...


Well... I did it.

I took a bit of my tax return money and treated myself.

THIS ADD....

..reads sold because I just bought it.

It ships out on Monday and I should have it in hand by my B-day.

I may have ruffled a few domestic feathers but that will just have to be I am afraid.

I need this and with the deal I got if I don't like it and I can probably flip the thing and make some money.

Regardless...it is something to look forward too and even if it is only a dangling carrot to keep me sane so be it.

 I am pretty excited!!

:o)

3 comments:

  1. Nice!! Congrats! Look foward to a few Vimeo jam sessions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...Dude...seriously...congrats and good for you. I am happy for you...It's about time. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx brother..should have it in had Thursday.
    Kind of excited.
    ;O)

    ReplyDelete