Step two...

The next phase of online self indulgence.
I made the mistake of monkeying around with my original BLOG located here http://here2ventandwine.blogspot.com/ and ruining it.
I am useless.
I am starting over..and here we go.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Why Does Morin Hate Turtles??



With a Jedi like throw Brian nailed this turtle in the neck with a Picasso style Bass Frog!!

A team of 100 tournament level fly caster over a period of a thousand years couldn't hope to replicate that throw...it was like he willed it into that turtles throat..

Fucking Barbarian...the insane laughter still haunts me... I can't sleep...Why he kept screaming 'Fuck you Turtle Fuck you!!!..' oh merciless lord why????....




If it weren't for my unmitigated compassion for all of gods creatures and tireless dedication to goodness this poor little fella would never have made it ..

The turtles owe me one.

3 comments:

  1. I am a fly casting Phenom!
    All creatures of the earth should live in fear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the body of a natural born turtle killer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..and total POS...he was so drunk I think he was trying to figure out what he was holding in his hand....sad

    ReplyDelete