Step two...

The next phase of online self indulgence.
I made the mistake of monkeying around with my original BLOG located here http://here2ventandwine.blogspot.com/ and ruining it.
I am useless.
I am starting over..and here we go.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Juice

Music has been my thing for the past twelve months or so.

It has been liberating, and frustrating all at the same time.

I have written a few little pieces of music and I am considering the notion of recording them..
...and I mean more than on my Canon camera/ Youtube...

Might be a fun little project...but it requires effort and I find that getting off my ass to do anything on my days of rest takes at least heroic measures.

It would be a shame if I didn't at some point though....

Here is a melody over a set of simple chord changes that I starting humming and couldn't get out of my head.


I can't help but wonder what it would sound like 'fleshed out' with a drummer and a bass player...

No comments:

Post a Comment