Step two...

The next phase of online self indulgence.
I made the mistake of monkeying around with my original BLOG located here http://here2ventandwine.blogspot.com/ and ruining it.
I am useless.
I am starting over..and here we go.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sadness..


Untitled from Gene Norland on Vimeo.

Gary and I lost a friend yesterday to Cancer.

I thought about Bill quite a bit today...more than I thought I would to be honest. He was a person that never showed me anything but kindness.
He loved that Bayfield river as much as anybody I've known and I will think of him when I visit it.
The times I spent with the gang up there on the fishermans weekends were a great privilege for me and will always remain some of my fondest memories.

Here is a picture of Bill smiling...its the only way I remember him. He is 2nd  in from the right.

Thx for the kindness ..


...rest in Peace Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment