Step two...

The next phase of online self indulgence.
I made the mistake of monkeying around with my original BLOG located here http://here2ventandwine.blogspot.com/ and ruining it.
I am useless.
I am starting over..and here we go.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day Two

...and already my hands are mangled!!

:o(



I don't know if I will ever bail on the salmon derby because I want to play guitar so bad but this year is close.
It will probably be a good week or so before I will be able to play without wincing every time I finger a chord..
..and forget about the finesse stuff...I feel like a lobster.
sigh..



Today we struggled and I was frustrated.

End total was 2 for 4.
Again some nice fish for the table but nothing even remotely competetive.

We may have to rethink our approach tomorrow...the beaches have fish...but where are the teeners??????

Might run up to Lexington. Gametime decision.



Owen had fun. Boated two good fish that got him two chances for prizes and the fish weren't so big that he had to ask me for help...he loves that.

I don't know if I will post every day..but today was a good day for father and son and Papa.



Gonna fry it in Rocky Madsen tonight....and ice cold Rolling Rock.

The Spoils.

Sunrise ...we hit er again.

Took Rube for a walk today. She is getting really good with her leash and her commands. If only my kids were this easy to train.
lol


Here she is all wiped out from a walk around the block.
I am a little tired myself come to think of it.

Morin texted me from an airport somewhere today...drunk...god I hope he gets eaten by a bear...then I hope the bear shits him out and the carrion birds eat the bear shit...then I hope the birds migrate over his house and shit on his truck windshield.

No comments:

Post a Comment