Step two...

The next phase of online self indulgence.
I made the mistake of monkeying around with my original BLOG located here http://here2ventandwine.blogspot.com/ and ruining it.
I am useless.
I am starting over..and here we go.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Owen is a Machine!!




Well...Owen has first place in the kids category again with a 13.78 lber!!

LOL



Today was a super great day full of drama and laughs.

There is another week to go and I doubt that Owens fish will hold it's spot but it was our first quality fish that he caught all by himself...even picking out the lure!!
He brought the "Blueberry Muffin" out of retirement for a moment of glory.




We fished up off Lexington today and we'll probably head back that way tomorrow.

3 Fish total and we are starting to find some bigger ones.

Back at er tomorrow for Gerry and I.

Now to whip up a Brine Solution!!!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment