Step two...

The next phase of online self indulgence.
I made the mistake of monkeying around with my original BLOG located here http://here2ventandwine.blogspot.com/ and ruining it.
I am useless.
I am starting over..and here we go.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fucking Hurricane!!!

Frankenstorm can suck it..



Ya you heard me bitch!!!

A week ago I had looked forward to spending today tying up some more wondrous Michigan salmon eggs in preparation for this week.

I was all a-giddy over floating those morsels through the seams of my favourite flows which would be by that time all primed up and ready to roll..



Instead I am home with Avery...who has a cold...and filling my time with Mr. Potato head....sigh...

Fishing??

Not going to happen...




I'd been clinging to a false hope of maybe false prophecy from the weather people but oddly enough it looks like this time they are going to be right...or at least right enough to screw me...DAMMIT!!!



The river hasn't blown yet but I am sure it is going to and my new hope lies on Friday...but even that might be a pipe dream.

To top it all off I am having a very hard time even salvaging what time I have off with anything even remotely productive.

I am a single-minded oaf of a human and right now all I can think about is fishing...yet.. I have accepted this gig with my friend Torrie which is coming up in a week or so...

FUSION

I need to practice....I have lots of time to do so now...but I have absolutely no interest in playing the guitar...



FUCKING FISH,....FUCKING HURRICANE....

I am hoping that when we finally sit down and start playing the creativity will just start...but to be honest I really don't give a shit...

I should not have accepted this gig.

I have no desire to display myself in this fashion and it is smack dab right in the middle of Steelhead season...dumb dumb dumb...



Maybe I cursed myself??

Wouldn't be the first time.

Bit cranky here.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you can place the Mr. Potato head in the Chair, prop up the guitar, and just go fishing.
    Little fella kinda looks like you...all plasticy and bent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The river has already started to jump...pinning my hopes on friday...or Thursday??...shes a wait and see situation...so I am waiting.
    ..Forced it on the Geetar all after noon and things are starting go...but fuck I really wanted to fish..Might go up on wed just to have a peek...and grab some of that glorious back bacon....good for the cancer
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Gene........ back bacon is great! Fish it man! Then again, your guitar(s)are always there waiting for you, with no hard feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We fucked the nature,so mother nature fuck us back.
    Nice blog,am following.
    Feel free to visit and follow our blog at http://kakinginti.rumahpanjai.com
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete