Step two...

The next phase of online self indulgence.
I made the mistake of monkeying around with my original BLOG located here http://here2ventandwine.blogspot.com/ and ruining it.
I am useless.
I am starting over..and here we go.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Trade Off

It pays to have friends in Low places..

LOL

Thx brother


Why???...Morin ...WHY???



Owen and I made the news yesterday...(well he did....)

The race was featured just before the 'Cat Show' coverage on CTV London...lol






The guy that Owen lost too is in the Orange...lol...

The dude on the far right that looks like a T-Bear is actually carrying 130 lbs of coins that were donated to the charity...
Nuts!!

They couldn't just write him a cheque?

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it weird how there always has to be that f*cking "hey look at me" dude everywhere you turn. I alway crack up when I see those Bike-fags on their recumbant bicycles with the windshields. WTF is wrong with people. I wear a hockey helmut and bring a shotgun to the river...You know...be different.

    ReplyDelete